Friday, December 7, 2012

I AM THE REAL

I AM THE REAL AND IM GOD. I want you to also listen to the song that was to be my most incredible piece of information through Nasir Jones.I input my thoughts and my ideas through Nasir Jones and also added the words,but he picked the words that he wanted to say based on how he felt about his life and how he was affected by the environment that he had inhabited for so very very long.I am GOD and i am the only source of realness that the world will ever have and in fact whenever people say that they are real which many rappers say so,it will never mean anything to me GOD because as a result they have only proven to be a front for a scared race of men whom are being over looked and overly submissive to their competition. As also i want you to all listen to Rakim because he is the one that influenced so many men in America, the politicians are gaining a natural inclination to not only be submissive to black votes, they also are aware that the black males are very violent but because of Rakim it is now made real that black men are political.

No comments: